Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I can't believe.....

.....I'm doing this, posting instead of reading/studying/memorizing the absurd number of pages I have been assigned for tomorrow.

Vet School is no joke, apparently, and they seem bent on drilling this concept very thoroughly.

L'hai voluta la bicicletta? Ora pedala!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to all that have sent me good thoughts and emails, and apologize if I have not answered. My email address book is at work still, but I should have it tomorrow, so I hope to catch up.

And I also wanted to reassure you that I do still knit. In fact I have somehow managed to produce this One-Skein-Wonder since start of school, 3 days ago. With reading and listening to orientation seminars, it seems knitting time is still available. So far.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kindly excuse the abismal photograph, my trusty photographer Maddie is away camping. Another reason for which I should use my time wisely and go back to my books!

3 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

Looks great! I love that shade of green for some reason.
Now hit the books my friend!;o))

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooooooray, Benedetta! I am so thrilled for you. This is going to be one excellent adventure (and I'm not talking about one-skein wonders!).

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The OSW is very cute - just the thing for keeping your shoulders warm as you slave away over your books! Hope it's going well for you.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home