Saturday, May 07, 2005

End of Term frenzy

This is what I am doing today, while some are celebrating birthdays, others are going to family reunions, and others still are lounging around. Not to mention of course, the scores of knitters in Maryland.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not bitter, but certainly not exhilarated either.

My final paper for my English class was due last Thursday, but the grace period extends until this Tuesday. It’s a research paper on this book, and it’s driving me demented.

Anyway, I did work hard all day and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Halleluja!

Knitting? Nope, not around here. Maybe next week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Blogger lets me comment today! It usually treats me like a leper.
Hang in there, Ben. You'll be done soon. I always loved the crazy buzz I got from writing thos papers in grad school, because I knew that it would feel so goo when I stopped. You'd thnk with an outlook like that, I would exercise more!
julia fc
mothheaven

7:30 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

ben, i feel your pain. joe's got a paper due next friday and guess who is helping him. damn i'm a good wife.

see you soon.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Go Ben!!! You're almost there. Keep up the hard work and you'll be able to knit it up soon.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home