Monday, May 29, 2006

1 done, 3 to go

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting*

This was the card that made my day complete on last Thursday afternoon, after concluding the first year of vet school. That, and a luxurious caipirinha!

That this first year is over is such a tremendous relief, I can't even begin to describe the feeling. I still have a very busy summer ahead, but I am also planning a lot of fun and games for the next couple of months. Because, really, I need that.

Knitting, I do not know. I have a couple of things to seam/finish up. Then, I really want ot resume the long neglected China Clouds and get it DONE. I can't see it anymore, looking all forlorn in its basket.

But before that, I need to finish my MUD version of the Kiri shawl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Which means, I really need to finish the spinning for it, because what I have spun so far barely gets me halfway.

For anybody who remembers this post, I am a full year behind schedule. So what makes me believe that I will accomplish in 2 months what I could not in twelve?

Why, school is over, and I feel invincible!

*translation from kindergarten phonetic English reads: I hope that you had fun at Vet School by Maddie, ther best daughter I could have ever hoped for.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, you know you can do anything you set your mind to! Have fun for a few weeks, you deserve it after all that studying.

Are you taking part in the Rowan exchange this year? I love the gift you sent last year, it has been used daily and is one of the first things I reach for in a morning.

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Three more years? Really? Yikes.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, that means you're 25% done! Congrats!

11:16 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

woo-hoo! congratulations on finishing up. the next 3 years are going to be a breeze. really.

you are an inspiration!

1:12 PM  
Blogger soapy said...

Congrats! One year down! How sweet from Maddie!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home