Friday, November 13, 2009

I know, I know



It's been over a year, and I have a long list of excuses, or better, good reasons for not blogging, but hey, I thought that I really should try again, I feel reconnecting to the knitting blogging world would only bring me fun and joy.

I won't even try to recap, there has been too much. The barest minimum of an update goes like this:

July 2008-May2009, clinics, clinics, clinics, nights, weekend, on call, dogs, cats, horses, alpacas, raptors, turtles, seals, guinea pigs, fish, sharks etc.

Graduated from Vet School in May 2009. Whoohoo!! That really was a looong haul.

Moved to NH in June 2009.

Very stressful summer in Italy dealing with a multitude of issues regarding my mother's house and estate. Some still unresolved business, some very good outcomes, some really awful outcomes. Difficult for me to talk about it and make sense of it all, as yet.

Currently trying to find my feet in NH, and also find a job.

















Well, that is not me, and treating koala bears is not on the horizon right ow, but you never know, right?!

Ok, now, knitting-wise I have some real news. I just about can't believe it myself, but I did it, I finished China Clouds!! That was even a longer haul that Vet School, let me tell you. Can't even remember when I started it, before the blog, before vet school, eons ago.







What you say? You saw that already? Yeah, but look at this now!






Yes, I am actually wearing it, and I made it reversible, somewhat.




More details on Ravelry. China Clouds, by Kaffee Fassett, Rowan Magazine No. 28

5 Comments:

Anonymous Emma said...

Hello darling ! So nice to see you posting again.
Many congratulations on graduating from vet school. A brilliant achievement.
Well done on finishing your beautiful China Clouds as well.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

China Clouds is so beautiful and you should be so proud! Who knew finishing a sweater would take longer than vet school?!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

WOW! You're back!

Congrats on Vet School. Seems like only yesterday you were STARTING.

China Clouds is marvelous. I bow deeply before you.

SO GLAD you're back.

xoxoxo Kay

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

Welcome back Ben and congratulations on your Vet School grad! China Clouds is beautiful. I love the stripey inside.

10:47 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

yay ben! congratulations on all fronts! where in NH are you?

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home