Wednesday, March 07, 2007

When I am a 100 years old....

maybe I will get back to blogging....

And this is what my Maddie is planning to do, when she turns 100

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good plan, I think!

Now, does she think I am 100 already, or that knitting is just for old ladies?

I did ask, you know, just in case! It turns out that she thought knitting just took a long time to master, but when I told I could teach her now, she was thrilled.

Only just not thrilled enough to sit still and try it, yet!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very sweet. I'm glad you asked her so she wouldn't have to go on thinking she couldn't knit for years and years (which is kinda what I did). :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Ha ha! That is so funny! I want some of those needles she has there too, ones that don't have to be held, just sort of float in front of you, knitting away!

3:10 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

ha! that is very cute.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really made me smile. Roll on 100, I say. thanks for sharing that.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home