Saturday, January 08, 2005

Yarn Diet for Charity



What a great idea! Thank you Abby!

That was just the incentive I needed to go trough my stash and not buy anymore yarn. If I am smart/hard working enough, I’ll begin to see a dent in the amount of wool that litters my living room.

I have the first 5 projects lined up already:

1) Pick-Up Diamonds Helmet, from the latest Knitters Magazine (I do not have the magazine, but I browsed through it and had a good look the pattern, hopefully I’ll be able to fudge it).



2) Mittens, using Amy’s fabulous handspun, which I won during her fun election contest last November.


3) The cover sweater on this book, in Classic Elite Two.Two, color turquoise, for my goddaughter.



4) China Cloud, by K. Fassett, Rowan Mag 28. I started it about a year ago, but neglected it for a long time, it is time to pick it up again and finish it.


5) My longest WIP, Mayqueen by Jean Moss, which I started over 2 years ago (different colorway). I did the back, then realized that it was way too big for my daughter and put it aside. If I could finish it, it would fit her now.



The last two will take a while to be completed, this diet might well last a good long time!
Why does the sentence
the Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions
come to mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home